– There will be no coaching on the pit side, except by the appointed coach. No coaching will be allowed by any individual in the players pits. This is to align ourselves with PALS rules and regulations.
– PALS SINGAPORE/ SPS 2015 Leg 2 will have 4 Divisional Categories: Division 1, Division 2, Division 3 and Division 4
– Teams participating in SPS 2015 Leg 1 and 3 will accumulate SPS ranking points.
– Teams participating in PALS SINGAPORE/ SPS 2015 Leg 2 will accumulate PALS and SPS ranking points
– Division 3 teams can register up to only 2 D2 players or D1 player whose playing records is not exclusive to only the APPA records.
– Players who have played in D3 and above events will not be allowed to participate in D4 events.
– Open Division, D3 and D4 teams will be able to roster up to 9, 8 and 7 players respectively.
Do seek clarification from your team captains/representatives if you do not understand any of the above. We will take all comments and suggestions into consideration.