Singapore Paintball Series 2015 Leg 1 was successfully concluded with a total of 40 local and overseas teams compete over two days (7-8 March 2015). The event was made possible with the support of all players and partners, and, we would like to, once again, express our heartfelt thanks to everyone who have contributed, participated or visited the event in one way or another. We look forward to your participation in the most exciting event of the year – SPS 2015 Leg 2 in conjunction with PALS Singapore 2015 on 5-7 June 2015 on home soil.
A special mention and heartfelt appreciation to the following people (in no particular order):
- All SPS Referees and Malaysia Marshals – Thank you for keeping order in the house and the tough job of refereeing.
- All participants including players, coaches, team managers, crew, visitors – You made the event possible!
- Our Media Partners – Eye4you Photography, AXMedia, King Ang Images, Kelvin Ngui Photography, Orangefill and Aerial Sharks for the amazing images and videos
- Our Food Vendors – Cicely Kitchen and Slap A Scone for keeping us full
- Our Sports Therapy Partner – Elite Sports Therapy for keeping the pain away
- Our Drinks Partner – Yeo Hiap Seng for keeping everyone hydrated and energetic
- Our Official Scorekeeping Solution – PB Results for the top class paintball tournament scorekeeping solution
- Our Official Stickers Partner – Red Comet Graphics for the high quality paintball stickers
- Our Official Paintball Brands – Planet Eclipse, Dye Precision, Krikevill, HK Army, Starke, Gelkaps
- Professional Paintball Player and Paintball Icon – Mr Oliver Lang for supporting our event
- Red Bull Wings team for giving us wings
- Noctivagant Clothing for the awesome event T-Shirt design
- All the staff and officials for their dedication to making this event a success
- Special mention to Fidah for keeping the scores updated at the secretariat and Julya for keeping the merchandise in order